Friday, September 21, 2012

Addressing my current state.


I’m tired of spreading hate, and tired of having hate spread.  Its truly a shame when it hits so close to home, in a more than literal sense there.  I mean, I have such happiness in my life, but then as I’ve always know, when people see something that’s truly beautiful, they try to destroy it.

I’ve seen it happen time and time again, to so many people.  Everything is going great, and people just start picking.  There’s been songs about it, there’s been songs about the condition of people just having to cause drama to keep themselves occupied.  I’ll never fully understand it.

In the end, I hate causing drama.  Even when it comes out all the better, its still crappy to go through it.  Yes, I write this blog, and its in the public, and I am inspired by real events.  I never mention names, and only write the truth, so if you think the blog is specifically about you, then you are wrong, and have a guilty conscious.  If I was going to write a blog about you, I would mention you by name.  I have mentioned Lisa many times, as some of the blogs are about her, especially the lovey dovey mushy ones.

Its truly a shame when people go out of their way to spread hate.  Hell, it’s a shame I find myself writing about it so friggin’ much.  People always try to say, “Oh, just avoid it, and those people,” but you flat out can’t.  They come breaking into your life, and rearranging parts that you don’t fully have control over.  Sometimes its so bad you have to get the cops involved....  Fact is, drama happens, whether you look for it or not, and you’ll have to deal with it sometime or another.
I started this blog to write about my inner feelings, to explore a side of myself I never really have.  And honestly, I enjoy what I’ve done.  This experience has been one of the most enlightening, humbling, and special things I have ever done.  I’m proving to myself that my passion is a beautiful thing to cultivate, no matter what comes out on this black WordPerfect screen.

And all except for one instance, the reviews across the board have been stellar.  I never thought that I would be writing for a daily audience, but that’s how I find myself today.  Humbling and serene, this blog is teaching me more things than I can possibly find time to share.

But what blogging has taught me most (besides the fact I use the phrase "In the end" way too much) is to keep writing, and keep to the truth, no matter what.  My life is my own, and if people do not accept you for who you are, then you will never truly be accepted.  So therefore I shall keep writing and keep being inspired by my most intimate thoughts, and sharing whole heartedly.

Bloggers.com

A Brainless Nod - Find me on Bloggers.com

BlogCatalog

Blog Nation

Writing Blogs

World Bloggers Community

BumpIn

powered by
Bumpin

ReadABlog

Blog Search Engine

RSS and Link Directory

Blogdash

prchecker.info

Alexa

Select

Infolinks

RSStop10

RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.

Plazoo

RSS Search

Blogroll

Submit Blog & RSS Feeds

Blogdigger

Facebook Fanpage